Wednesday, July 2, 2008

In the movie Loser, there is a scene where Mena Suvari takes Jason Biggs to a Lost and Found Station to get him a new hat because the hat he had on was really ugly. That scene left an impression on me, honestly. I mean, before that day, I never knew that it was possible to get anything absolutely for free anywhere. It's so simple it's ridiculous!

So this morning, when the facilities manager sent an email to the entire site regarding the company's lost and found stuff, I was beside myself with joy. It's high time I did some indirect stealing.

Here are some of my top choices:


1 Shade
Pond Facial Watch Silver
1 Red Hunky
1 Unbrella
Biader Paper
2pcs Head Set and Carle
106 Pcs Unbrella
Medical Polyclinic Diagnostic
Wallet or Coin Porse
Blue Ponch
Mod Station
Rhaki Jacket


Ooooohhhh... nobody told me it would be this tough. Everything sounds so wrong, they're right! Can someone help me out purty please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for the Pond Facial Watch. :) But make sure it's working.

Tomato Maria and the Definitive Nightcap said...

hahahahaha i would but i'm not really sure exactly how it should work!