Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i can play your instrument

Oohlala! It's the International Hug A Musician Day tomorrow! Groupies and wanna-be groupies all over the world are so going to love this.

I was looking at some comments that people made on the event's Facebook profile page and this made me laugh for a full 8 seconds:



hug a musician...no way!
I did that...now I have 4 kids...

Here's the list I made of musicians I'd love to hug or have hugged:

1. Morrissey (49 but still rockin')
2. Billy Joel
3. Black Francis
4. Jim Morrison
5. Billie Holiday
6. Jon Bon Jovi
7. Justin Timberlake
8. The singers of the group All-4-One
9. Chris Robinson
10. Bob Dylan
11. Mick Jagger
12. Keith Richards
13. Bon Scott
14. Joe Satriani
15. Joe Strummer
16. Dee Dee Ramone
17. Frank Sinatra
18. Suzanne Vega
19. Mozart
20. Jeff Buckley


I'd hug my musician but he's in Isabela. I already miss him silly. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in one of rayman's gig, one band played morrissey's songs.

i got really bored! but i don't think it was because of the songs. it was the band. they were supposed to play 5-6 songs and they did 12! arrggghhh!

the bf's band was playing after them so maybe that's the reason why i wanted them to stop. hehe!

Tomato Maria and the Definitive Nightcap said...

hahahaha ikaw talaga!:D well, i always say that no one really can play morrissey's songs without sounding boring.