Tuesday, May 27, 2008

don't talk, just sniff

Don't give me no shit because;
I've been tired (6x)
-- Pixies

My cold is a whore. My cold is a whore that never lets up. My cold is a whore that has attached itself to my system and refuses to let go. I want to get rid of it but here's the thing: I... don't...know... how. And no one else knows, either. It doesn't want money nor fame nor any brilliant diatribes. It just wants to fuck my nose silly 'til the cows come home. Hang it all.

I have been sniffling and blowing my nose for almost three hours straight. I feel really terrible but didn't feel this way earlier on in the day. I just came back from our two-day HR outing and boy oh boy it was a vaca that we all deserved. The place that we went to in Rizal was really great and had such a quiet, restive atmosphere. We were fed three times a day (with merienda, besides) and I felt like I've absolutely recharged myself by just lazing around and checking my Facebook updates and here comes this dreadful cold and I feel awful all over again.

Since I was a kid, I've always had colds. I'm not exaggerating. I don't remember a time in my life when I was sniffle-free. When I get even the slightest whiff of dust particles, my system goes all manic on me then gives up. During these days, I can't avoid hating myself and I throw in God and my parents in the activity, at times. Why me? Other people seem pretty normal and healthy but I have this doody weakness. Jesus.

It's either dust or exposure to cold weather or changes in weather. Drat, I feel so tired. And to think that the week hasn't even started for me yet. Darn, crap, shishcobob.

I think the only people who deserve to have colds are:

... the ones who are so rich, they can afford not to work for the rest of their lives. They can wipe their noses off dollars, for all I care. Just let them have the friggin' ailment.

... the people who are chronic liars. Every time they think up some lie, an attack occurs, which renders them speechless for 10 days.

... mothers who don't take care of their kids and go out playing mahjong or social climbing with friends.

... models. i can't really think of anything substantial to back that one up.

... stupid people. because they're stupid, silly.

....cheating husbands and boyfriends.

Gad. Since I'm feeling so gadawful, I'd like it if you'd tell me that your life isn't so swell as well. If that's the case, contact me. Let's go out, drink lots and lots of beer 'til we pass out. Then and only then will we be able to attain salvation. Amen.

No comments: