Friday, May 16, 2008

i am ingrate, yes i am

After the Isabela-Pagudpud-Vigan trip, I just couldn't muster enough energy nor interest to go online and post a detailed story about the trip. But I will tell you all about it soon. Just let me enjoy this short, self-pronounced sabbatical from writing that I'm now taking.

Of course, this doody little entry doesn't count. This is just me thinking aloud. I'm not even telling you about anything important. I'm just going on and on about all the nonsensical stuff that I bother myself with during times when IT forgets to block the blogsites I frequent.

I guess I've forgotten how peaceful it feels to just sit and think about things. After three days of not watching television and not having internet access, I think I sorta caught up with myself. I don't feel compelled to write about my feelings regarding the things that are happening in my life. I don't even feel giddy and excited just thinking about the possible topics I could rant about.

Sometimes, it's good to wait and to let things settle then disappear when the day ends. Not everyday is a day for remembering, anyway. This is something that I'm still learning about.

Hahaha I suddenly remembered that this post was supposed to have a purpose! Here it is: I'd like to thank all the lovely people who greeted me on my birthday. And yes, it was more than I hoped for. Thanks everyone, from the bottomest of my bottom. Bow.

No comments: