Sunday, April 27, 2008

So this how my morning went:

8:45 - 9:45 am : "shopped" for a new blog

9:46 - 10:02am : considered going back to Vox but couldn't

10:03- 10:25am : tried out LJ but discovered that it was too much like Vox

10:26- 10:50am : decided to try out Blogger

10:51- 11:20am : finished with links and other stuff for the page (even put up a Flicker account, yehey!)

11:23 -11:40am: started posting.

I might be posting some of my old poems from my Vox blog. But then again, I might not. I wanted to have a kind of theme for this blog, just to keep things going. But I guess keeping things simple is the way to go.

I hope this time, I won't forget myself as much as I have.

1 comment:

cheLot said...

hello!:)

just found out about this new blog of yours today. nakakaloka ang kasipagan mo sa pagsusulat! (andami mo na agad entries).

inupdate ko na link sa blogs ko.

:D